Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What to do if you suspect veterinary malpractice

Here is a short video on what to do if you suspect veterinary malpractice created by the Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF)

1 comment:

  1. You can make a complaint against the vet through your state's Veterinary Board, the agency that licenses and polices vets. In some states, the The Vet Board will investigate the complaint and, if appropriate, discipline the vet. This isn't much of a remedy, but it can help with mediating your case and it protects the public from substandard vet care. The "market value" is insult to injury,and the legal community is working hard to make the law acknowledge the unique value of our companions/wards.